CSA+: What's in it for you?
Order anything you want, and have it delivered to your neighborhood!
- Mix and Match any of our share options... customize it!
- Delivered to your neighborhood
- Pro-rated throughout the season
- Year-round options
- A la carte options available each delivery once you're a member
Summer-Fall Shares are OPEN now! View over 15 share options and sign up here...
How is the CSA+ going to feed you? We're going to deliver to you, every other week, any combination of shares you choose:
- Perhaps your family eats bacon and sausage regularly, and chops every so often? Then the BiWeekly Pork Share is for you!
- Live in an area where Organic Vegetables, Fruit and Fresh Mushrooms are hard to find? Sign up for any of these share options, and we'll deliver to your neighborhood!
- Please check out our different share options for a combination that works for you...
Sign-Up and Payment
- We use an online program for our CSA+ Sign Up, which makes it so you can manage your CSA membership 24--7--365, on your own time.
- We ask that you commit to a minimum of $25 per distribution in combined shares. Sign up at any time during the season for pro-rated shares.
- A la carte orders are availalbe until the Friday before each distribution, if you want to add something special to your order!
- We will take Rolling Sign-Ups starting mid-July until we are full! Share will be pro-rated as appropriate. Please check out our fabulous share options...
Questions? Contact Melissa at email@example.com
Neighborhood Delivery and Schedule
- BiWeekly Tuesdays (July 29 thru Nov 4): T'burg-Ithaca-Owego-Corning and Syracuse areas
- BiWeekly Thursdays (July 31 thru Nov 6): Interlaken-Seneca Falls-Auburn
Do you live an area we serve? Check out our specific locations at our sign up page, check out the route map below, or contact us to offer to host!
Here is how we see it... Our neighbors and friends produce an amazing diversity of sustainably farmed products. Good Life Farm is certified organic, and we share this value with our collaborating producers. By participating in our collaborative endeavor- the Good Life CSA+- you're supporting our families and our farm ecology.
We're extremely proud to work with the folks we do, and will be posting profiles with them over the Summer and Fall. For now, check them out as you like...
- Black Pearl Creamery (Grass-fed Sheep's Milk Yogurt)
- Double E Forest Farm (Fresh Shiitake Mushrooms)
- Early Morning Farm (Organic Vegetables Summer and Fall)
- High Point Farms (Grass-fed Beef)
- Interbrook Farm (Pastured Pork and Pastured+Organic Grain-Fed Chicken)
- Wide Awake Bakery (Fresh, Local Bread and Cookies)
- Wolftree Farm (Pasture-raised Lamb)
Check out our CSA+ Policy for more info on how it works...
Interested? Contact Us:
(607) 351 3313